10 Inspirational Quotes About Business
When you’re feeling down about your life, these moving quotes can bring some positivity. From famous authors and musicians to public figures who have suffered through tragedy or bad days just like us – they’ve all managed to turn things around with one amazing quote!
1. “Success is not final; failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
A lot of people get discouraged when they fail, or have a setback in their business. If you’re one of them then this quote by Winston Churchill should motivate and inspire! He fought against all odds throughout his life which made him an inspiration for others who are willing to go above-and-beyond like he did despite any challenges thrown at them along the way.
2. “Play by the rules, but be ferocious.” – Phil Knight
The advice of Nike founder, Philip Solomon “Phil” Knight has long been considered one if not leader when it comes down to how we should operate in our everyday lives as student athletes or professionals alike but what does he mean? By following this motto you’re playing fair while still being fierce enough so knock your opponent off guard that way they don’t know what hit ’em!
3. “Business opportunities are like buses, there’s always another one coming.” – Richard Branson
Richard Branson is a prime example of how one should not get discouraged when trying to find business opportunities. Every day, there are new buses coming into town and if you don’t hop on that bus then someone else will take advantage before your turn comes up again later!
4. “Every problem is a gift—without problems we would not grow.” – Anthony Robbins
A quote by Anthony Robbins, “The Chairman of the Board”, proves his point. We need challenges in life so that each day can be better than before and what’s more rewarding? When you solve one problem after another for years on end!
5. “You only have to do a few things right in your life so long as you don’t do too many things wrong.” – Warren Buffett
Franklint Warren Buffett says this in his book, “The Outsider.” He points out that while there are many pitfalls waiting for us on our path through life, if we avoid making too many wrong decisions then the pursuits of happiness will come much easier because they won’t feel like such an uphill struggle against insurmountable odds every day!
6. “Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it.” – Henry David Thoreau
The world is a bustling, hectic place—so much so that many people have stopped trying or waiting around in order to get what they want out of life. But if you’re one such person who has found success already and believe me I’m here with good news! It can be yours as well simply because now’s your chance; take advantage while there still time left before someone else does first without thinking twice about whether his/her plan suits better than yours will do (even though chances seem slim).
7. “There’s no shortage of remarkable ideas, what’s missing is the will to execute them.” – Seth Godin
This quote makes it clear that sometimes people put off doing things they know need done because they are too afraid or don’t have enough time. It could also apply if someone has poor self-motivation at times due their own lack of confidence with executing plans into action items on top priorities list.
10. “I don’t know the word ‘quit.’ Either I never did, or I have abolished it.” – Susan Butcher
Makes you think about your own life and how easy or difficult it can be for us sometimes whether we are able to see our goals come true because there is often an inner struggle between wanting something bad enough versus just doing a job well without any passion behind it.